The Hardware Embedded delay PUF HELP KG is a dynamic bitstring generation engine designed to supply applications with unique, device-specific identifiers for authentication and keys for encryption. HELP KG can be configured on-the-fly to accommodate these different modes of operation and is directly synthesizable into existing Xilinx FPGAs.
The strong PUF characteristic of HELP makes it possible to generate a virtually unlimited number of bitstrings while the complex nature of the entropy source makes it resilient to model-building attacks.
Key Differentiators and Attributes
• Implemented using a cryptographic primitive as a source of entropy for bitstring generation
• Small footprint and low power consumption resulting in reduced overhead and cost savings
• Physical security improvement by eliminating storage or “burn-in” of the device’s secret key in the Non Volatile Memory NVM
• Reduces susceptibility to machine learning or power probing by an adversary attempting to clone or steal secret identifiers (keys)
• Ability to change the secret identifiers (keys) frequently
• Customized authentication protocol leverages the benefits of PUF-derived bitstring identifiers
• Proof of Identity (Authentication) in device to device or Internet of Things environments defends against physical tamper, cloning and spoofing attacks while maintaining data integrity
• Enrollment during (chip) manufacturing enables traceable authentication and iron-clad supply chain authentication
• Easy to install and update remotely… impossible to copy or duplicate
• Can be implemented on any device with a Xilinx FPGA
For More Information, Contact Us